Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

exhaust system recommendations

5K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  MKVBUNNY 
check with your local muffler shop for a custom 2.5" tbe. could be cheaper, and with a magnaflow muffler on there, you cant go wrong. plus you can choose the exhaust tip you want. it dont have to be all chrome, its under the car anyway. im gonna do this as soon as i get some cash. i really dont want to pay 12 hundred for something thats only nice looking when you have the car up on a lift.

got a cat back wright now. made by agency power. not too bad, very quet, almost like stock. the fitment is off a little. sucks, since i dont have any way to lift the car yet. thats just my 2 cents.

see what some of the other guys and gals with the mentioned above equipment have to say. in the end, its whatever floats your boat :mad:@:

wow. thats expensive. tried to look it up, but no luck. im gonna take a guess and say its only a cat back, with a more agressive muffler, maybe a resonator delet. i wouldnt waist my time and money on it. thats a full tbe price, and install.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.