Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My BMP is equipped with a Giac stage 2 chip,EIP TBE,EIP FMIC,Carboio intake,short shifter,Bilstein Pss9 coils,Brembo 14" BBK,Full Oettinger kit,Hre 540 wheels 19x 8

And my new project

Some new wheels that are going to be repainted TR to match the car.It'll be sporting H&R Ultra low coils and Falken 205 40 17 tires

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Craten said:
O0...your BMGTI is one sweet ride...so is the TR. But, your ditchin' the Huffs for the BBS wheels on the TR? :(
I'm going to make a table with them and use my 17" classics for the winter.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
he has a full body kit thats why the fog grille is different.

and damn man you must have spend close to the same amount of money for the car as you did the modifications to it. one of the best lookin MKV's i have seen O0

do you have any pictures of the back of the car?!?!

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Man.. You have TWO GTI's?

You lucky son of bitch. :)

Man... I didn't realize how much of a gap the stock suspension has... :( Makes me sad that the back of my car still looks stock.

Props to you and your Black magic. Looks really nice and must sound nice too... and go pretty damn fast. Have you dyno'd it yet?
The ONLY complaint (and it's not much of a complaint, more of an opinion) is that I don't care too much for the chrome/aluminum lips on rims. But your car is making it work.

I can't wait to see what you do with your TR... Cause that's the color of my car. I'm going to live vicariously through you until I get a job. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts