Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm trying to learn more about upgrading a dsg system. I learned HPA might (most like)have a dsg clutch-pack upgrade. :D
People say its between $2500-$5000usd. :(
I also heard about it taking up to 400lbs of torque. :)
Spiff ainit. :cool:
Now i got a question. Dose Peloquin's 02Q-Differential work with dsg? Oh btw. If your wondering about dsg clutch upgrade, Message me and ill give you all the links about clutch upgrade.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Allows for higher hp and torque. I heard it can only take 280-300ft-lb torque stock, but upgrade allows 400 or maybe more.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can maybe get that and APR every thing. 360ft-lb torque. widen the finders about 20mm for wider tires.. Get Seibon carbon fiber hatch and doors to lighten it up. Run off dsg. Maybe. Just maybe, You could screw a ru at a light. But i will cost a pretty penny.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Front wheel drive with 400lb feet of torque, 400BHP, no limited slip diff. Sounds like a very annoying car to drive.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
yeah. even if i could afford all this stuff.. i don't think I'd do it unless it was a strictly a project car.

The most HP i want in my car is barely pushing 300.. even that is a little too much for me.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Agreed Krypton...
It's awesome that this stuff is out there...but for that kind of money....jeeeez. Also, lest we forget, as was mentioned...it is a FWD car!!!! you can only make so much juice before you just can't drive it!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts