My Fast GTi banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
........Police officer. :-\ :'( [help] So there was this guy in a grand am that kept wanting to race but we we already doing 45mph(speed limit) and i didn't feel like getting a ticket for high speed..............so the next light was red. MY Fast almost jumps out of it's pants at red lights. I'm waitng and looking around for cops and i don't see any what so ever. So i watch the other light turn yellow and then i rev my engine to about 2500rpm, then i watch the cars turn and as one starts to slow before the turn.......i rev it to 4000rpm. GREEN....dump the cluth, lots of wheel spin, catch a glance out of my left eye and guess what is in the opposite turning lane coming my way? Sheriff. I imediately let up, shift in to second, then 3rd, then forth in about 5 seconds and slow up to 45. Now i feel like an idiot...........i make it all the way home before his catches up to me and im safe.

How many of you have experienced your fast getting excited and then getting shot straight through the heart with an arrow in a matter of 20 seconds? Yeah.........im an idiot that just barely made it.

Oh, and all of this was me in my old 1982 toyota truck with 300rwhp at about 2400lb........Grand am hasn't got nothing on me.
O0

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kryptonkid07 said:
that is awesome that you have a turbo in that old truck.
Thanks. I custom made everything myself. It spools real fast and boosts up to about 14psi. It is out of a 1995 twin-turbo supra, the stage 1.

·
Registered
635 Posts
you a crazy mofo lol yeah i have tht arrow through the heart thing happen to me about once a week...everytime it happens a part of my soul dies...

·
Registered
530 Posts
You mean like when you're testing a Lexus ES 350 against your GTI up a mountain and a CHP is coming down that vary same mountain? Nope, never happened. >:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts