Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before i posted this i did a quick search and came up with nothing...anyhow...Can anyone tell me if the ipod adapter from vw is compatible with the itouch...? Im thinking about buying an itouch bc im tired of making a new cd everytime sum new bands i like come along but i dont wanna throw down the money if its not gonna work in my car.. Thanks in advance for the help O0

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well thing is when i purchased my car it came with the ipod adapter already installed...i mean it works ok for me. but i just wanteed to know whether or not id be able to use it with the itouch.....but thanks mucho anyways

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Definately, an Ipod is an Ipod whether it's first generation or the newes Itouch. they're all a go for the ipod adapter.

·
Registered
385 Posts
iPhone is larger - too large

Definately, an Ipod is an Ipod whether it's first generation or the newes Itouch. they're all a go for the ipod adapter.
well, that maybe, but I have read elsewhere that the iPhone is larger and to tall to fit in that adaptor unless you keep the lid open all the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.