Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks;
Trying to revive an '88 GTI 16v that I got from a "friend". Long story short, I've replaced the inline fuel accumulator and filter contraption with a Walbro Pump and a Fuel Filter... do I need some sort of pressure regulator between the pump and the fuel injection spider or will that be regulated within the injection mechanism?
Thanks in advance for your help and my apologies if this subject has been beaten to death somewhere and I overlooked it.???

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow.
Did you really say "I LOVE GTI"S AND MMA AND I SMOKE CRACK LOTS AND LOTS OF CRACCCCKKKKKKKKKKK NEEEGGGGGRRROOOOOOOOOEESSSSS"?
Seems like your choice of automobiles is far more contemporary than your social intellect. If it weren't, you'd probably be driving a white sheet, or something...
Keep up the good work, guy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I LOVE GTI"S AND MMA AND I SMOKE CRACK LOTS AND LOTS OF CRACCCCKKKKKKKKKKK NEEEGGGGGRRROOOOOOOOOEESSSSS
wow.

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Wow.
Did you really say "I LOVE GTI"S AND MMA AND I SMOKE CRACK LOTS AND LOTS OF CRACCCCKKKKKKKKKKK NEEEGGGGGRRROOOOOOOOOEESSSSS"?
Seems like your choice of automobiles is far more contemporary than your social intellect. If it weren't, you'd probably be driving a white sheet, or something...
thats his signature, and it was a quote from someone else who hasnt even posted in here

·
Use Google Search!!!!
8,222 Posts
Wow.
Brain damage, you have it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
10 Posts
What atomix said, Every fuel injection system I've ever heard of has some sort of pressure regulator. You shouldn't need to put one on just make sure the fuel pump isn't going to somehow exceed the limits of the stock reg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts