Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my GTI about a week ago and am loving driving it. Are there any clubs here in Dallas for GTI/VW owners? And is anyone interested in setting up some cruises. I'm still looking for some fun roads to go driving on down here so if anyone has some suggestions for those I'm all ears.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re: DFW cruise

I'm in the DFW area, but don't know of any VW clubs around here. I don't have a VW right now, I'm on a Mazda3. I'm thinking of jumping back into a VW though. I know there are some great cruising spots west of Fort Worth. I hope you find something. If I hear of a club that is active I'll post it here.

·
Registered
4 Posts

I, too, have been looking for other GTI owners in DFW to cruise, road trip, etc. with. I have heard of other VW clubs around town, but last I checked, they were somewhat defunct.

Leeloo

·
Registered
25 Posts

EVERYONE GO TO

vdubaddiction.com

sample cruise we had:

register and introduce yourself

NOPI Texas is coming up. March 10!

See ya in vdubaddiction

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,
i just recently got my GTI like last week, and its a beast. im loving it.

if theres anyone interested in Starting a VW club, or if theres already a club im down with doing it.

take it easy.

-Daniel

·
Registered
22 Posts
ok so here the Deal. I"m getting some people together that I"ve met by them just coming into my work. I have a name picked for the club and it is just preliminary name it can be changed. But if yall are down let me know and we can set up a time and date for a meeting. the name I was thinking of is EUROKNIGHTS kind of corny but hey if you got suggestions lets here them. I am open to all. So there it is.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Hey guys! I'm new to the DFW area by way of New Jersey!! Just thought I'd drop by an find some other dubsters! PM if you're interested!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.