Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone point me to a good place to get fixed up with some tint in the Dallas/Ft.Worth Metroplex? Preferably in or near Plano, but other places are fine too.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
sorry... i live in Houston. The only guy i know in dallas/ft. worth from this forum is 10bv01... but he doesn't come here much cause of school and work, i think.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I found out that my dealership can also tint my windows, so I'll have them do that when I take it in to fix that volume limiting thing on my stereo.

Thanks for the reply though. We used to have that guy Dean on here from this area too, but I haven't seen him on here lately.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just to let y'all know, I got my car tinted at the dealership, took 4 hours to do that and fix the stereo (turns itself down to avoid distortion), and it only cost me $140! Me and my stepmom are frequent visitors there, between my GTI and her Beetle, and apparently they're real cool, so they hooked me up.

And on a side note, they had a gorgeous '08 R32, but they wouldn't let me test drive it cause it was already sold :'( But I did get to sit in a showroom Toureg that was pimped out with 22's and all sorts of goodies O0

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you want perfection, then see Blair at Texas Window Tint in Dallas, near TI at Central and 635. Call 972-783-6005. He has done over ten of my vehicles and I've never had an issue, bubble, tear, haze, or B.S.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts