Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Just wanted to drop by, say hi, and that I'm going on deployment to CENTCOM today. I'll be back in about six months, so hopefully I don't get deleted off the boards :) Take it easy and I'll see y'all in February.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Seawolfe said:
Hey guys! Just wanted to drop by, say hi, and that I'm going on deployment to CENTCOM today. I'll be back in about six months, so hopefully I don't get deleted off the boards :) Take it easy and I'll see y'all in February.
Be safe! O0

·
Registered
809 Posts
Seawolfe said:
Thank you and as dragon already stated, be safe !!

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
centcom for 6 months that is messed up :wtf2: :wtf2: :wtf2: :wtf2: :wtf2: :wtf2: :wtf2: :wtf2: i am going to the sandbox for 15 months and i have only been here 1 week so much more time awgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg [pissed] [pissed] [kiss ass] [kiss ass] lol be safe also [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide] [suicide]

seawolf hit me up on my e-mail if we are on the same post we will meet up

[email protected]
that is for anyone that wants to e-mail me

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
well i am a vehicle mechanic but i am the training sergeant now but i hoop to go back to the motor pool soon

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
well than i will just ship him out of here he is just more of a dumd shyt anyways. i could deal with out him and the head ack. and than people would stop telling me to go to angermanagement classes. [hail vw] [gti] [gti] [drive] but owell we all have to start somewhere

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey all! Well, I'm back from deployment with all kinds of $$$ saved up and waiting until spring to do some mods. Hope everyone was well while I was gone. I'll be around, so I'm glad to be back on the boards! :)

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
Seawolf Welcome Home. I Am Still Here. How Way Your Trip Around The World. Did You Take Lots Of Pictures. Dang That Was A Fast 6 Months. I Remember When I Wrote That Last Message To You. It Seems Like It Was Last Month.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Seawolf Welcome Home. I Am Still Here. How Way Your Trip Around The World. Did You Take Lots Of Pictures. Dang That Was A Fast 6 Months. I Remember When I Wrote That Last Message To You. It Seems Like It Was Last Month.
Hey, thanks. Well, the time underwater pretty much blows, but France and Spain were nice. We were the first nuclear submarine to pull into Jordan in about 10 years. And if you haven't been there, Bahrain sucks. I did take lots of pics; I plan on putting them on my Photobucket soon. Hope everything's going well for you bro.

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
14 months and counting. i am almost done here just about 1 1/2 more months and i am home with my baby (GTI) and my wife.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts