Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My GLI was my graduation/birthday/Christmas/Easter/4th of July/Thanksgiving/President's Day/Labor Day/Memorial Day/MLK Day/Any other possible gift giving occasion gift, for the next 5 years.

Edit*

Please don't bash on me because of it.

·
Registered
842 Posts
10bv01 said:
My GLI was my graduation/birthday/Christmas/Easter/4th of July/Thanksgiving/President's Day/Labor Day/Memorial Day/MLK Day/Any other possible gift giving occasion gift, for the next 5 years.

Edit*

Wow. No bashing, I know you know you are a lucky guy!

·
Registered
749 Posts
10bv01 said:

Edit*

No bashing (props for honesty too). Are your parents looking to adopt any older kids? I'm potty trained, don't eat much, and I don't have to live at home.

·
Registered
103 Posts
if ur 16 and have a GTI ... damn

i am 24 and i just got a GTI ... i work hard for my money ..... i got lucky to get a job at IBM as a system consultant ..... other wise ... 40K canadian would be lil steep considering .... i just finished univeristy 2 years ago

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm 36 and my GTI is the first time I bought the exact car I wanted,within reason of course. Price was way down on the list of factors. Don't get me wrong, most of my cars I've wanted, just not with the pkg they show on TV, if you know what I mean. This car is of course the 4th Vdub we've had in the driveway.

2002 Jetta, wife's
2003 Jetta wagon, mine
2006 Jetta 2.5, wife's
2007 GTI, DSG, pkg 1, 17's, all mine.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I wonder what the insurance is like for a 16/m....

i remember when i started 1st driving i had a 88 chevy nova ( and not the muscle car, but the wanna b toyota corolla) it was expensive

now im 22yrs old i can afford to insure a GTI

·
Registered
137 Posts
uncle dude said:
I think you should add another tier for income level.

Scroll down to the bottom for the age profile: http://www.jdpower.com/autos/volkswagen/gti/2007
uncle dude that is great link, now i can prove to my girl friend that my GTI is not a girl car. did you click on the austin mini? 43% females like that 1. Oh yea im 27 , born 1980. my first car was a 300 dollar Nova from a mexican in down down long beach, i crashed it 2 weeks later. bad tires and no driving expriance in a power side....into a wall -(

·
Registered
842 Posts
^^ sorry to hear about the Nova, what year was it? I hope your driving skills have improved ;D Maybe you could put a VW Beetle bud vase on your dash to impress the old lady. The babes love to roll with fresh cut flowers.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts