1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ricey?? :-X

·
Registered
87 Posts
Shi*! Busted! But thats a "Track" car ;D Aren't they allowed to have a few stickers?? ( POC by the way ) O0

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
richieGTI said:
Shi*! Busted! But thats a "Track" car ;D Aren't they allowed to have a few stickers?? ( POC by the way ) O0
I'll admit it- I have two decals on my GTI. They are black and blend in very well with the limo tint. O0 8) (I swore I'd never put stickers on my car :'( )

·
Registered
87 Posts
Do tell Dragon, just what preytel do your "Sticker" say??? ;)

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
richieGTI said:
Do tell Dragon, just what preytel do your "Sticker" say??? ;)
Genesis Engineering. (My local tuning shop run by two Beemer nuts who are somehow impressed with the MkV platform and what a few tasteful mods can do ;D)

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I almost put mine there... but I didn't want the rear wiper to destroy it.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Bcruzin said:
I almost put mine there... but I didn't want the rear wiper to destroy it.
If I do another run, I may try black reflective tape. Black during the day: white when reflecting.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Vegas Fahrenheit said:
mine arrived in the mail today - gonna put it in the same spot as you krypton - I like it a lot!!!! O0 O0 O0
sweet!

Just a warning though. Where I put it, just as BCruzin said, is in the way of the wiper. I don't really use that thing anyway, unless it's raining really hard, or I'm backing up. I've run the wiper across it once and I see no sign of "destruction" but we'll see in the long run.. I might have to convice ken to get me another if this one ends up messing up. :D

But, I'm happy where I placed mine.. aesthetically, I think it's wonderful... we'll see how PRACTICAL it is though.

·
Ex-Fahrenheit GTI Owner
1,312 Posts
kryptonkid07 said:
Vegas Fahrenheit said:
mine arrived in the mail today - gonna put it in the same spot as you krypton - I like it a lot!!!! O0 O0 O0
sweet!

Just a warning though. Where I put it, just as BCruzin said, is in the way of the wiper. I don't really use that thing anyway, unless it's raining really hard, or I'm backing up. I've run the wiper across it once and I see no sign of "destruction" but we'll see in the long run.. I might have to convice ken to get me another if this one ends up messing up. :D

But, I'm happy where I placed mine.. aesthetically, I think it's wonderful... we'll see how PRACTICAL it is though.
Hey, I live in Vegas ;) - I use my wipers like once every year or so O0

1 - 20 of 28 Posts