Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else get losers tailgating them in their POS Dodge neons or hyundais? I seem to attract a lot of them. They HAVE to stay ahead of me or if they can't get around me they tailgate like they're drafting in NASCAR. Woah! You bad! This joker in a gray NEON tailgated me this morning and it was intentional because the other lane was empty and he went from being beside me to pulling in behind me just to tailgate. He was about a foot away from my rear bumper. I'm sure he thought he was pretty cool. FUCKING LOSER! I hope I seee his sorry ass on the side of the road involved in an accident due to his tailgating. >:D

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Red Stripe said:
Does anyone else get losers tailgating them in their POS Dodge neons or hyundais? I seem to attract a lot of them. They HAVE to stay ahead of me or if they can't get around me they tailgate like they're drafting in NASCAR. Woah! You bad! This joker in a gray NEON tailgated me this morning and it was intentional because the other lane was empty and he went from being beside me to pulling in behind me just to tailgate. He was about a foot away from my rear bumper. I'm sure he thought he was pretty cool. FUCKING LOSER! I hope I seee his sorry ass on the side of the road involved in an accident due to his tailgating. >:D
Yes... few days back some POS silver srt4, comes up on my ass fast enough that my sphrincter is starting to pucker due to imminent collision... I made a defensive move outta the way, and well he got, stuffed behind traffic.

I think it's the same dude.

Funny, it's worse than being on a sportbike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts