Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: Driving thru campus with a little hottie in the seat next to me, 22 and willing, and I attempt to navigate a traffic circle while this little thing is getting all flirtatious next to me, and I don't quite swing wide enough around the final turn out of the stupid fucking traffic circle and I completely curb my right rear tire. SO MUCH SO, that there is a bubble in the sidewall of my Nittos, with 10000 miles on them. I stopped dead in the road and got out, with my MagLight. The girl says, "what you hit the curb, big deal" It ruined my night. I felt sick. The rim looks like I attacked it with a damn sledgehammer. Unbeleiveable. [suicide] *expletive*

Venting helped.

·
Registered
197 Posts
happened to me twice, dam hotties ruined me top right rim. theres shops that can fix the rim btw for 80-150 bucks, expensive but the fix the rim

·
Registered
573 Posts
Replace that Nitto for sure. Is the wheel bent or just scratched? If it is just scratched, you could always snad and polish yourself... still making my pitch for shinny Huffs.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
did you get the road hazard warranty from where ever you got your tires?

I know the discount tire here offers it for like 10 bucks a tire... good for some peace of mind, I think.

·
Registered
11 Posts
DID YOU AT LEAST STICK YOUR FAST IN HER _______? O0

Edit by mod-

WhiteGTI- consider this a warning to knock it off or take 7days. Thx- The Management. :-\

·
Registered
110 Posts
whiteGTI said:
DID YOU AT LEAST STICK YOUR FAST IN HER V****A? O0
Hmm something about the above phrase is too explicit for minors.... keep it in code man...

Something like..

"Did you park your fast in her garage would have been more appropriate"

·
Registered
573 Posts
etapia said:
whiteGTI said:
Hmm something about the above phrase is too explicit for minors.... keep it in code man...

Something like..

I think he was spelling out Virginia. Nothing wrong with that. I hear it is a wide open State with plenty of room for parking. Many cars have parked there in the past, and in fact, many cars are in it now.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Gunny said:
etapia said:
whiteGTI said:

Something like..

I think he was spelling out Virginia. Nothing wrong with that. I hear it is a wide open State with plenty of room for parking. Many cars have parked there in the past, and in fact, many cars are in it now.
Virginia is for lovers, that's for sure!

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn gents. I knew I could rely on you to boost my spirits. And to answer all of your burning questions, I did. She has a thing for my Fast now.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
I have to ask- how hawt is she? :p

Be optomistic- it's not like you let her drive and she curbed your wheel. O0

If you don't know of a local shop that does wheel repair- call your local VW service department and see if they can point you in the right direction. Get that tired changed ASAP- it's not safe to drive on.

·
Registered
110 Posts
F**K man!!! I just curbed my rear right tire too!!!! WTF!!! I turned too tight and i forgot that this corner has a little weird island of a sidewalk.. needless to say i hit it hard.. made my heart drop too.... i took it to a gas station and the guy there was cool enough to let me get my car on a lift to check out the status on the tire... it is slightly bent.. nothing serious but u can see it when u spin the tires... but the tire holds air so i am good... i forgot which 17 stock rims i have but it costs 316+tax to replace it... Fubar!!~!

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
She's hawt. [flame] Like fire

whiteGTI: Thing is, with the females on the site, we need to keep in mind offensive postings. Not so much an age issue as a respect issue.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
whiteGTI said:
IF YOUR OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE YOU CAN SAY VAGINA :WELCOME6:
Take 7 days (you were warned)- come back when you figure out how to use your cap lock button.

It's not using the word that is offensive, it's how you chose to use it.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Cruzin,

Had to chime in on this one. Curbed the F outta your wheel and had a hot skirt sitting shotgun about ready for you to pop her clutch and you slam on the brakes and check on your FAST?!? Its the stuff commercials are made of. Would have been my first move too. O0 Just depends on the "Hawtness" of this 22 year old though. She's still with you so break out the devil tail for your FAST and GETTERDUN!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Bcruzin said:
whiteGTI: Thing is, with the females on the site, we need to keep in mind offensive postings. Not so much an age issue as a respect issue.
[clap]

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Dragon said:
whiteGTI said:
IF YOUR OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE YOU CAN SAY VAGINA :WELCOME6:
Take 7 days (you were warned)- come back when you figure out how to use your cap lock button.

It's not using the word that is offensive, it's how you chose to use it.
Wow.. feisty... i like it Dragon. :-*

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Do alloy wheels bend??? I was always under the impression that they can crack....which is also bad news. I miss my hummer in Iraq...holy beat the crap outta that thing...but it never broke...I mean, it was always broke, but if you didn't fix it, it was nothing a little coca-cola couldn't take care of...I'll explain some day if anyone expresses interest...otherwise dont' mind me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.