Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Also if you guys can could someone link me to a place to buy this cuz its a lil blown out! lol

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow!!!! Im an idiot lol didnt mean crankshaft haha i meant crankcase :p this is the crankcase hose righttt???

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well its a little lower then they y part.. a lil above my fingers?? lol

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok thanks.. i guess its that piece lol but not too sure but it looks right

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is this piece important??? cuz i just installed my cai and the next day this happened soo idk if it was due to the intake or wut....

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
You haven't told me which piece hose it is and if it is the right now I am linking you to. Yes this piece is important. This is a breather hose.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Oh haha you did tell me it was that piece. i missed it since it was while I was replying. Yeah it is part of your breather system. I would definitely get another one.

and clean the engine bay :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya i kno its jusss a lil dirtyy huh lol wuts the best way to do this?? lol and which hose the ecs link or the otha one not too sure still :p

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
damn thats a lil pricyyy lol for just a hose hah.. is there any like upgraded hoses i could buy?? or is that just it?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
You could probably get a regular hose and use a two way hose barb and hose clamps.

·
Registered
471 Posts
you could get a catch can and you'll never need that hose again...?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you could get a catch can and you'll never need that hose again...?
Alright who makes the best catch can? And to be honest I don't even kno what that does :/

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So I should just order the hose and just replace it then? It seems pretty cramped where the hose is gonna be interesting :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts