My Fast GTi banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[help]Hello everybody. Alright.... putting myself out there to be surely ridiculed - I guess I'll take my chances. Ex motorcycle guy, ex honda guy and ex jeep guy needs help. I just purchased my new 07 GTI 4 door 6 sp turbo. I love it already. I've installed a Magnaflow exhaust into a straight pipe- basically getting rid of EVERYTHING from the cat back -. I've been searching for a "long arm" cold air induction system - you know where the filter hangs down : "low and away". My RSX had it next to the front wheel/tire area. Yet AEM or K&N only seem to offer the "short / stubby" stuff which sits in the engine bay - and therefore defeats the purpose of COLD AIR........ Anyway...... does someone make a GTI APPLICATION for a cold air induction system ???????????? Thank you

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
SouthBayGTI said:
[help]Hello everybody. Alright.... putting myself out there to be surely ridiculed - I guess I'll take my chances. Ex motorcycle guy, ex honda guy and ex jeep guy needs help. I just purchased my new 07 GTI 4 door 6 sp turbo. I love it already. I've installed a Magnaflow exhaust into a straight pipe- basically getting rid of EVERYTHING from the cat back -. I've been searching for a "long arm" cold air induction system - you know where the filter hangs down : "low and away". My RSX had it next to the front wheel/tire area. Yet AEM or K&N only seem to offer the "short / stubby" stuff which sits in the engine bay - and therefore defeats the purpose of COLD AIR........ Anyway...... does someone make a GTI APPLICATION for a cold air induction system ???????????? Thank you
Neuspeed... they make one. It also can be converted in the winter months to a P-flow stubby if you are worried about sucking in water in the winter.

http://neuspeed.com/products/product_details.asp?app=95|GV&type=11&ltype=ns_euro&p_id=1978

(edit: you have to copy and paste that link)

Welcome to MFG!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts