Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people, created this account because i figured why not, somebody might see this and not my craigslist ad. Below is the writeup for my car. you can see pictures at my craigslist ad here http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/5000200160.html

If you're interested call me at 203-446-6488 as I probably will not be logging into this forum regularly. My name is Brian.

Up for sale is my 2005 VW GTi. The car has 114,000 miles on it. It is a 5 speed manual transmission and the clutch was replaced at 60k miles. The car is in excellent shape, and has had the timing belt, water pump, head gasket, valve cover gasket all replaced. All of this service happened on 2/5/13 and cost 2500 (for which I have the receipts). Newer maintenance includes strut mounts, bushings, etc. Have receipts from Curran VW.

Oil has been changed RELIGIOUSLY and only full synthetic has been used.

In the spring I had the brakes done; pads and rotors. I also put new tires on that have plenty of tread left.

The car has been adult owned and is DEAD STOCK; no modifications whatsoever.

The price is 5,800 but I am willing to negotiate a bit. This car is ready to go and needs absolutely nothing.

If interested please call or text at 203 446 6488.

Please serious inquiries only. Will not respond to email. If the ad is still up the car is still available.

Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts