Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
What up Chi-town fellas!
07 GTI Black Magic 4-door.

I've had it since Sep. 06 and its great even in the crap weather we have.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
I was just going to ask if anyone from the Chicagoland area wants to meet. I got my '05 1.8T just a couple of weeks ago.. let's organize something.

~gene
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Up in Zion. No GTI yet, but if things work out, then we'll (the wife will) have one by the end of the year. Depending on when and where, and if you guys wouldn't mind, I'd like to drop in on you all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay so i know i started this thread a long time ago and haven't been here well i'm officially back now in strong force. Just wondering which VW dealers you guys go to because i had a pretty bad experience today and i'm looking for a new dealer to take my car to for tune ups and service.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have started to see a lot more GTI's in the Aurora/Naperville area wondering if any one here happens to be one of those new owners? Also has anyone been to the Fox Valley VW in west chicago because i'm gonna take my car there wondering if there were any reviews.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
06TRMKV said:
I have started to see a lot more GTI's in the Aurora/Naperville area wondering if any one here happens to be one of those new owners? Also has anyone been to the Fox Valley VW in west chicago because i'm gonna take my car there wondering if there were any reviews.
I live in by woodfield mall if u kno where tht is i dont have a gti yet but am getting 1 sooon but there r a ton of gti's the streets if woodfield
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Awesome, yeah i know where it is. I don't know what the explosion is lately but when i first got my car i would only see one like once a month or so. Now i see them like 2 or 3 times a week. What color are you thinking about getting?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
06TRMKV said:
Awesome, yeah i know where it is. I don't know what the explosion is lately but when i first got my car i would only see one like once a month or so. Now i see them like 2 or 3 times a week. What color are you thinking about getting?
i really like white it looks kool and ya i wanted to join a gti club in r area do u kno of any? and i shlud have my fast in march woo ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No i can't say i don't know of any GTI clubs in the area but that might be because in the area i live in everyone is so stuck up why would they want to hang out with someone who drivesthe same car as them, i get dirty looks and ignored all the time when i try to give props to fellow vdubbers. its disheartening.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
06TRMKV said:
No i can't say i don't know of any GTI clubs in the area but that might be because in the area i live in everyone is so stuck up why would they want to hang out with someone who drivesthe same car as them, i get dirty looks and ignored all the time when i try to give props to fellow vdubbers. its disheartening.
wow thts really gay r u like around barrington or somethin?
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top