1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Damn! There goes my discretionary income for the next couple of months ... got to have that CF engine cover!

kryptonkid07 said:
22350 said:
I like it .... but now you have to do more 8)
Yeah... I know :-\
I'll get the carbon fiber trim next...

or maybe the spoiler...

or the engine cover....

·
Registered
749 Posts
Def get the CF trim kit to go with that shift plate. It looks a bit out of place right now but that, along with the trim will look fantastic.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
BlueFrogPosse said:
Def get the CF trim kit to go with that shift plate. It looks a bit out of place right now but that, along with the trim will look fantastic.
When I was in my buddies M6- it wall CF trim inside and it looked great.

The CF trim is my next project. O0

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I havent seen that engine cover trim before....damn it looks good! Get the side panels pained in gloss Tornado red and baaaaaam your engine compartment would be sick! I thought about doing white on mine (Juliet is candy white) but I just don't think it would work. I got the Carbon Fiber cover with my Neuspeed kit, I was thinking about getting it painted red and black and putting either the Fast bunny, R emblem or 30th ann. GTI badge on it..... Thoughts?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Im gonna get that CF engine cover facia, then when i get my CAI with the cold air extension ill trim the cover and paint on each side of the CF facia fahrenheit orange, i wanna try to find CF inserts inbetween the indents to set off the orange and match the center facia...anyone think that would look cool?

The only issue i can think of is heat, dont know if the lambo paint will hold up on the cover, even with clear over it and dont know if the CF inserts in the indents would hold because of the heat.

I think it would set off the car so good though.

·
Registered
49 Posts
getting back on target...were did you get the shift plate from? it looks really good, aslo do you know if they make it for the manual?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts