Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason, I can't see the next pages when I click on the page number for a specific section. For example, on the General Announcement section, I see 4 pages. But when I try clicking on one of the page numbers, it doesn't go anywhere. Is it just me or is it set up this way?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Seems to working... (a lil slow however)

Try to clear your ie or mozzilla cookies and see if that helps.

·
Registered
952 Posts
okay, that's weird. Dragon, remember those missing posts & threads I was talking about? I think we just found them. I work on recovering the files tomorrow. looks like they are there, just unaccessible for some reason. Could be because of the new seo software. I've connected some problems with the articles and blocks to the seo mod also.
ff

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Fast Freddie said:
okay, that's weird. Dragon, remember those missing posts & threads I was talking about? I think we just found them. I work on recovering the files tomorrow. looks like they are there, just unaccessible for some reason. Could be because of the new seo software. I've connected some problems with the articles and blocks to the seo mod also.
ff
Any changes to the permissions/ sesion id's? . Did you try to take out the Session Ids for guests ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.