Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok working at a rim shop i have many hook ups threw many companies at a discounted rate. I was curious if i took time to make a list of prices that will be under or just kill the compitition would anyone be interested? I'll sell it at lil to no overhead just for the forum members. This would include Seibon carbon body parts, hoods, trunks and anythign else they sell, AEM parts, Nuespeed and many other companies. Im going to make a list in the next couple of days if enough people are interested. Ill end up setting it up under paypal and ship strait from manufacturor strait to you. Tell me what u think.. Scott

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes we do it will cost alittle extra over normal shipping but everything can be shipped to you guys in canada (just need the zip codes)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Wait, let me get this straight.......same high quality stuff except from someone who loves GTI'S like I do and at a cheaper price? Yeah.......that's just as easy as it gets!! Sign me up!!! Nicely done!!!

·
Registered
747 Posts
wow this is awesome I'd definitely be interested... Now this is what forums should be about...looking out for other members ;D
Thanks Scott!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Right on! I think that awesome what your doing. I'm glad i found this place. You can count me in as well. If you can send it to Canada, you got a buyer. Thanx.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I havent gotten everything done yet but expect 75-100 savings on hoods, around 50 on the front lips and im not too sure on the intake yet but the aem one looks to be cheaper than i thought. Sorry its taking so long companies are being slow on responses. Scott

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
Add me to that growing list.
If we still had Karma, you'd be maxed.
Thanks Scott.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Will sell soul for gti parts--- Sign here __22350__________________.

I'm going to hell now..........I wonder if the fast comes with?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
22350 sorry if you took your magnifying glass in small print it says when you die.... I get your GTI. Sorry, Forgot to mention that.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
DAMN!! Oh well....already signed....I better buy a lot of mods then huh?

My soul was probably just adding weight anyway..........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts