Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can 6 Disc Changer be used with NAV?

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  mattabaziou 
#1 ·
I was told by the dealer that if I have the ipod interface installed with navigation that the 6 disc changer can't be used. Can somebody clarify this information and whether I can take out the Ipod interface and use the 6 disc instead. Thanks

#9 ·
jak112460 said:
22350 said:
Dude...

[violin]

I'm a man....I come with a built in NAV system ;D

I am still waiting for a software patch to authenticate my GPS transponder. I am so totaly lost!
Ok MAN answer the question about the six disc player. You guys can sure talk sh**t but you don't seem to know SH**t.
Wow!! Who pissed in your Cheerios? I wasn't talking sh_t! Sorry you got offended...I was just joking...as you may know from my many totally useless posts!!

I don't know the answer either or would have tryed to help....sorry

#10 ·
22350 said:
jak112460 said:
22350 said:
Dude...

[violin]

I'm a man....I come with a built in NAV system ;D

I am still waiting for a software patch to authenticate my GPS transponder. I am so totaly lost!
Ok MAN answer the question about the six disc player. You guys can sure talk sh**t but you don't seem to know SH**t.
Wow!! Who pissed in your Cheerios? I wasn't talking sh_t! Sorry you got offended...I was just joking...as you may know from my many totally useless posts!!

I don't know the answer either or would have tryed to help....sorry
No offense taken. I was just throwing it back at you. From what I have been told, the Ipod connector needs to be unplugged and the 6 disc plugged in its place. I like the Ipod connector except you cannot see or control the play list from the radio. The Ipod integration was not well thought out and seems to be more of an afterthought. I also wish I could turn off the opening navigation screen so I don't have to push the accept button every time I turn on the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.