Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Callin all SoCal GTIs

7K views 38 replies 26 participants last post by  07GeeTeeEye 
#1 ·
Just wanted to know who else in the area has a gti.

happy drivin'!

#8 ·
UTC...also in a whales vagina. I've seen a Farenheit squirting in and out of traffic near Mira Mesa a couple times.

Where do I go in SD for APR or REVO? Are any of the dealerships down here mod friendly? I gotta get my 5000 mile service too so if anyone can recommend who to go to much appreciated.

#16 ·
Well, I used to be in the 805, I still work there, but now i'm in the 661. When in the 805 i'm mostly in T.O. and cruise down to Ventura every now and again. But I do tend to drive through Camarillo, Oxnard, SP and Fillmore. Rarely do i see any gti's. Same goes for Bakersfield.

#22 ·
K I'm not really in SoCal, in fact I'm in Reno but I go to Fremont a lot. It's where I got my Fahrenheit (#72/1200) chipped with Unitronic at 034 Motorsports. Great group of people there who have a group called District 10. They're not exclusively VW (800HP Corvette, 750HP Audi, etc) which is cool cause you get a good variety. We've been all over the place for car shows and meets and we do races at Laguna Seca raceway. Anyone let me know if you want to join up with us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.