Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
K I'm not really in SoCal, in fact I'm in Reno but I go to Fremont a lot. It's where I got my Fahrenheit (#72/1200) chipped with Unitronic at 034 Motorsports. Great group of people there who have a group called District 10. They're not exclusively VW (800HP Corvette, 750HP Audi, etc) which is cool cause you get a good variety. We've been all over the place for car shows and meets and we do races at Laguna Seca raceway. Anyone let me know if you want to join up with us.

·
Registered
7 Posts
there used to be a meet every other wend in riverside but i think it died out. Just heard about something in west covina and im checking another place out in pomona. Apart from driving to oc there isnt too many meets in your area.
i didnt think so, ive been checking all the forums i can

i know of a weekly thursday one in upland at the hat off of central, but i dont know if that one died off either. The post was form yesterday, but in the post the ad said this starts may 2009 so it could be no good.

·
Premium Member
4,219 Posts
i didnt think so, ive been checking all the forums i can

i know of a weekly thursday one in upland at the hat off of central, but i dont know if that one died off either. The post was form yesterday, but in the post the ad said this starts may 2009 so it could be no good.
wow i totally forgot about that one, ya its going. not alot of ppl show but there is a group dedicated regulars though that are awesome and welcoming. usually its a few mkiv and a few mkvs that show up. been there numerous times, like i said great guys.

·
Premium Member
4,219 Posts
im in orange county ...near irvine..anyone near me?
i know alot of ppl in that area, if you like meets check out on TUES night around 730pm in Huntington Beach....Beach Burger just south of Garfield on Beach Blvd, its on the east side of beach. also there is a once a month in the irvine spectrum but idk the deatail about that.

·
Can it really be?
339 Posts
im in San Diego and im wanting to put a meet together. somewhere close for all San Diego Gti's mine is an '04 mk IV. there are a few places we can go there is a burger place in chula vista that doesnt care about meeting out there aslong as we buy a few things while we are there. i think meeting at wally world is to ricerish for our cars so i wont go there

·
Registered
48 Posts
san diego meet, every sunday night at the rallys in spring valley on jamacha rd at about 930 there is a import/car meet usually 5 or 6 cool vdubs, i take my mk4 down there and theres usually a couple other gtis, along with a few older jettas and last time i think i saw a boosted scirocco. there is alot of ricers that show up but it always fun to smoke a honda civic or two... hope to see some more vws show up. let me know if any one in the area is down to cruise any time...

·
Can it really be?
339 Posts
Why didn't I know about this sooner I'll be there this weekend to check things out

·
Can it really be?
339 Posts
well i went out there and it was nothing but low riders. and to top it off ten minutes after i got there the cops came by with air units and everything to break it up.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.