Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys/gals

I am new to the forum, I am looking to buy a 2007 4 door GTI package 2 here soon.

I am wondering if anyone has bought a 2007 4 door gti if you could help me out w/ price, What did you pay, what options did you get?

Would anyone be willing to let me get a copy of their buyers order that shows how much you paid for your 07 4 door GTI, So that i can take it to the local vw dealer and make sure i dont get A$$ raped.

I would be very Greatfull

Thanks
David

·
Registered
321 Posts
The best thing to do is call around to all the dealers in your area. Ask to speak with the sales manager, tell him what you're looking for, and ask for the best price he is willing to give you. Also make sure they have the car on their lot. You will get a much better deal for a car that they have possession of. Tell him that you will come down and pick up the car if his bid is the lowest. Make sure he knows you're seriously ready to buy. I did this and drove a few hours away to pick up my Fast. I paid $25K for my 2-door with Package 2 and DSG. That's almost $2k off sticker.

To get an idea of what others are paying go to Edmonds, select your options, and print it out. You can even get price quotes from your local dealers from the site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.