My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one in the Burlington County area IN NEW JERSEY..especially near the delaware river area.. i'm in burlington twp. and a bunch of my friends are trying to get a bunch of us together to meet up somewhere or take a cruise one night or day or weekend.. LET ME KNOW!!!!!! THANX O0 O0

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yo guys i'm gunna try to shoot for a GTG down in Burlington City by the River at the end of High Street in them parking lots... just give me the day you guys wanna do this??

·
Registered
33 Posts
i live along the delaware alittle north of you guys. Ewing (trenton) ill drive south to meet up though. i pick my gti up in a week

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright man... we just need a daamn day and time.... i got college classes and sh.it and work..sooo

maybe thursday nights or friday nights.... if anyone is interesed..
its gunna be down on high street by the river where all the parking lots are.... TIMES?? anyone??

·
Registered
33 Posts
im gonna need some directions. i can prob make it this friday night or next. just need directions. i live exit 2 off 95 or right down the street from 29. i can get to rt130 via 195 in 10 min or less from my house.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dude .. yea if ya know 130 then take that like ur going North .... it's right off on 130 in Burlington City--HIGH STREET its the main road in City.. u take that road all the way down to the river and there are parking lots right next to the river......... oo by the way ur gunna be taking a left off of 130 and going west towards the river ... umm hopefully we can do it this Friday!! what time u think??

·
Registered
33 Posts
i dont know that area that well. is that anywhere near florence ive been near the river near there. u can see duck island power plant from there. would 295 be easier? my pops should arrive here with the car around 8pm but i want to pick my friend up from manalapan freehold area asap lol. umm i could prob arrive around 10ish the latest. pending my dad arrives on time lol. its a long drive from florida,

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea it's near florence but just go right past florence and right into burlington city/twp........ it's prolly just better to get on 295 and jump onto 130 near the florence area i think... i dont know bout this week... but i really want to do it thursdays?? could u do that next week?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'm not sure... but me and this other guy on vwvortex just made it offical.. this Friday at 7:30pm down near the river at the end of High Street.. hope to see ya there!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.