Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings and salutations to you all.

Going out today to finally pick up my Reflex Silver GTI '06. Been reading posts for awhile but did not feel qualified to register until the day of pick up. Only four more hours to go. I'm trading in my '98 BMW 328i for the thing, so I hope it's everything they make it out to be. Feels like I'm losing an appendage but the significant other says only one car at a time so the Bimmer has to go. Love the German engineering and since I am indeed German, makes VW a viable option. Can't wait to take down my buddy's SRT-4 with this thing. Gotta do some minor alterations first. Been working on cars for six years now so I offer my quasi-guru knowledge to any who need it. Bimmerforum just lost one hell of a guy if I don't say so myself ;). Sorry about the length but I like being thorough. Thank you guys for making a luffly site and allowing me to waste... I mean utilize... hours of my day doing nothing but drooling over new car mod ideas.

Keep it on the road. >:D

·
Registered
690 Posts
Your enthusiasm is great, but it's really not necessary to make a "hey, I'm new here!" thread. That's kinda what the "My GTI" forum is for.

I bid you wlecome just the same.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts