My Fast GTi banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys I just got a brand new 2006 VW GTI, black, 6 speed manual, and I was just wondering what upgrades would be good to put on it. Of course I already have a cold air intake and haven't decided on an exhaust yet, so I could use some help with that to. So any sites or tips on what I should do, thanks guys!

Chris

·
Registered
842 Posts
SBGTI805 said:
Hey there guys I just got a brand new 2006 VW GTI, black, 6 speed manual, and I was just wondering what upgrades would be good to put on it. Of course I already have a cold air intake and haven't decided on an exhaust yet, so I could use some help with that to. So any sites or tips on what I should do, thanks guys!

Chris
Brand new 2006?

·
Registered
530 Posts
All the info is here, use the little search button near the top of this page and search anything you want: example:

Intake; CAI; chip; APR; REVO; exhaust; tint; lowering; fuzzy dice; pine tree; air freshener; tires; springs; fog lights; vag-com; bike rack; hitch; gas; fuel pump; wheels; carbon fiber; hood scoop, ricer wing; forum lingo;, did I miss anything?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
NVGTI said:
did I miss anything?
Make sure the dealer fixes all TSBs and updates the flash before you take delivery...

Oh, and yes to the OP, please do the needful and try the search feature

·
Registered
573 Posts
MicMoor77 said:
...... Waiting for Gunny to chime in any minute now with some of his patented "gusto" >:D
Wow, either I missed that one on the first pass, or I am chemically balanced today.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Gunny said:
MicMoor77 said:
...... Waiting for Gunny to chime in any minute now with some of his patented "gusto" >:D
Wow, either I missed that one on the first pass, or I am chemically balanced today.
You had your coffee this AM! O0 ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts