My Fast GTi banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so my budget is 25,000 max, would i be better off with a Brand New GTI or a used R32??? I feel like the GTI is a better deal and has more potential in the aftermarke, but im not sure. Please help!!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
hurstnova350 said:
Ok so my budget is 25,000 max, would i be better off with a Brand New GTI or a used R32??? I feel like the GTI is a better deal and has more potential in the aftermarke, but im not sure. Please help!!!
Would it be an MKV R32? What are your priorities?

·
Mod!
3,420 Posts
uncle dude said:
hurstnova350 said:
Would it be an MKV R32? What are your priorities?
I'm guessing MK4... for 25... even then it must have a lot of miles.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Go for the new GTI - you can see how guys and gals here have modified them to pretty crazy levels. Do mods and reliability go together? I can't imagine parting with kind of money and not having a warranty - and MKV's are soooo nice.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Dump a few bucks into a MkV and it's just as fast as the MkV R32.

If you want to save some money- look at a used 06 MkV and put a big turbo kit on it, you'll have a screamer. O0

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea the way its looking with my budget i may buy a used 06 with really low miles and just do a lot of mods when i get the money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts