Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. My brake light started flashing and dinging the other night while driving my car. I got on this website when I got home and thought it was something to do with the e-brake that others have been having issues with. Turns out my brake fluid was LOW, making the light go on. Upon further inspection my reservoir is leaking and there is a some brake fluid under where the reservoir sits. I had to go out and buy some brake fluid and add because it was on a Saturday of a three-day weekend. If your light goes on - check your brake fluid!!! Back to the dealer again.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
believe it or not i actually enjoy going to the dealership sometimes. everytime i go i see a SRT-4, GTI, or an SI on the road by the dealership. always makes for a fun ride :). too bad usually when i go i get stuck there for 4 damn hours cause they cant figure out how to fix my headlight!!! (which is finally fixed now after 2nd visit).

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
What was the problem with your headlight? Was it that it wouldn't ignite when you start the car? I had that problem (finally fixed after 6 months and 5 visits to dealership)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.