Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I am a proud new owner of areflex silver 2007 GTI WHOOO HOOOOO! I have been wanting one for a very long time. Here is my question. i have been looking around for some body kits and I have not found too many on the net. Can some one send me a link to some Manufacturers , selllers of kits. I would appreciate it. I like the one Vw offers as an option yet i would like to see what else is out there. Thanks

·
Registered
635 Posts
use the search button and use google if you search for VW 2007 GTI body kits you will find what you are looking for

·
Registered
635 Posts
i wouldnt go to that site...only 4k visitors...go to namotorsports..which u would see if u search on google i believe its the second hyperlink..reiger makes a kick ass kit..real kick ass like the best kit

·
Registered
110 Posts
is it bad if i want my car to look completely stock on the outside (aside from it being slightly lowered thanks to tein... which i don't have... currently)... but a beast within? I just want people to be like... "oh... that's a cute car..." then be like "wtf just happened?!?!?" after the light turns green. BTW... my car is completely stock... but I am planning to get a vf engineering intake soon. (i am still suffering from payment shock, both insurance and the car itself)

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Lami13 said:
is it bad if i want my car to look completely stock on the outside (aside from it being slightly lowered thanks to tein... which i don't have... currently)... but a beast within? I just want people to be like... "oh... that's a cute car..." then be like "wtf just happened?!?!?" after the light turns green. BTW... my car is completely stock... but I am planning to get a vf engineering intake soon. (i am still suffering from payment shock, both insurance and the car itself)
Nothing wrong with staying stock on the outside ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think stock is good, they are they nice looking cars. I wish they painted the lower components though, that and wheels are the only exterior change I plan on making. I did have the windows tinted as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the info guys. Some of you decided to paint the stock valences do you know how much that will cost about?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Has anyone went ahead and bought the Reiger kit with the quad tip GHL exhaust? if so how do you like it?

I want to start adding some mods to my fahrenheit when im done breaking it in, first a neuspeed CAI with the P flo, then the reiger and quad GHL, then chip it with APR.

I havent seen any Fahrenheits on here that have been kitted, i wish people posted more photos on here of what they have.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts