Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Resize them. Go to microsoft.com and do a search for a program called "photo resizer", it's a type of windows powertool. Let's you just right click on a picture file and select how big you want it.

·
Registered
857 Posts
that 4 door is DISGUSTING, i would never buy a car like that, its way more of a wagon than a hatchback and the GTI is intended to be a hatchback

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I like the four door. I wish I had rear windows that roll down. Right now my favorite hockey team is in the Stanley Cup Finals and everyone in my city has flags on their car windows. I do too, but having them on means I can't ever roll down my windows, cause that's what keeps em up. Wouldn't be a problem if I had rear windows that rolled down.

·
Registered
206 Posts
blackgti06 said:
i know that but what about performance parts like: lighter flywheel, exhaust, hood,and etc.
A lighter flywheel still has to come out.

An aftermarket TB exhaust is most of the time a lot lighter then the stock exhaust.

The hood you can replace by a cf version which is a lot lighter but also very expensive.

·
Registered
69 Posts
You should just get a haircut and take a big dump before you get in your car to save weight. Oh and drive naked too. Those clothes are just extra pounds. I tell my girlfriend that that's the only way she can get in the car. I gott a keep things "streamlined"

·
Registered
690 Posts
mightytightywhitey said:
You should just get a haircut and take a big dump before you get in your car to save weight. Oh and drive naked too. Those clothes are just extra pounds. I tell my girlfriend that that's the only way she can get in the car. I gott a keep things "streamlined"
Right, and only keep enough gas in the tank to get where you're going. And keep the oil a quart low. Also, I don't use my washer fluid, so I keep that reservoir empty.

1 - 20 of 190 Posts