My Fast GTi banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
EVOMS > Neuspeed.

just because it comes with the heatshield and proven venturi design.

also, you can find one pretty cheap if you wait fo ra good deal in the classifieds.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alf said:
EVOMS > Neuspeed.

also, you can find one pretty cheap if you wait fo ra good deal in the classifieds.
Does the heatshield really make a difference? The venturi? Why are there cheap ones in the classifieds? That would make me think that people don't want them once they bought them??

·
Registered
33 Posts
dgm said:
alf said:
EVOMS > Neuspeed.

Does the heatshield really make a difference? The venturi? Why are there cheap ones in the classifieds? That would make me think that people don't want them once they bought them??
think what u want? but do research on it, www.evoms.com

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not trying to be a jerk, it just seems odd to me that they would be in the classifieds so often, if people liked them. Personally, the EVOMS looks great to me on the website.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Remember though; sometimes if you try to pay cheap prices, you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Seawolfe said:
Remember though; sometimes if you try to pay cheap prices, you get what you pay for.
...ALWAYS true, I don't care what anyone says. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
i have the evmos heatshield it doesn't seem to work but i like to may my engine bay look nice. i agree also withseawolfe you do get what you pay for so be careful

1 - 16 of 16 Posts