Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tell me what you think about Baseball today and how its turned into something so pitiful...also if anyone doesnt think Bonds is on roids could someone like Dragon please post a pic of someone like Babe Ruth and then Bonds side by side...to me I think that if that was natural muscle on bonds he would have no time to train...real baseball stars probably spend an un-Godly amount of time practicing all week and train but enough muscle training to become as be as todays wrestlers...i dont think so lol

·
Registered
842 Posts
I voted yes, but couldn't click the swallow button............. Bonds is growing a rack and his dome has doubled in size and his feet have grown. On top of all that he is a prick, and a cheater. I say take him, Pacman Jones, **** Vick, that referee who bet, Rafel Palmaroid, Ben Johnson, Carl Lewis, steroid Floyd Landis and get rid of them. :mad:

I feel better now. ^-^

·
Registered
747 Posts
Sorry I follow soccer, you know the game where you kick the ball around :D
Never really got into baseball, it just seems boring to me, but from what I know, I agree that Barry bonds sucks O0

·
Registered
87 Posts
BONDS SUCKS!!!! Go Dodgers!!

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Baseball has dwindled down to something awful. What happened to America's favorite pastime?

But I think the same can be said for any of the sports. American Football, Soccer, Basketball, etc, etc. It's all the players faults. So many issues over a GAME... yes, A GAME, something people used to play for fun and got paid very little to do so, and yet still did it. Now it has all been corrupted. Steroids, drugs, domestic violence (and violence in general), animal fighting...

·
Registered
842 Posts

For some reason he forgot to mention the beef roid cream he rubbed on his body in his little speech.......................................................................I guess he was nervous. >:D

·
Registered
68 Posts
kryptonkid07 said:
Baseball has dwindled down to something awful. What happened to America's favorite pastime?

But I think the same can be said for any of the sports. American Football, Soccer, Basketball, etc, etc. It's all the players faults. So many issues over a GAME... yes, A GAME, something people used to play for fun and got paid very little to do so, and yet still did it. Now it has all been corrupted. Steroids, drugs, domestic violence (and violence in general), animal fighting...
I hear ya krypton, but I believe it is just as much the fans fault. That stadium was packed, not to see the two sh***y teams playing. They were there to see him break the record.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Since I couldn't throw in my two cents when this thread was fresh, I will do so now: Barry Bonds does indeed suck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts