Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Badgless front grille found!

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  GTIVI2011 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
I know lots of people on here were looking for a badgeless front grille for 2010/11 GTI. Its from parts4euro.com. only 149 dollars. Here is the link http://www.parts4euro.com/DCShop/product_info.php?cPath=1_462_474&products_id=1363

I will definitely be ordering one very soon. Sorry If someone already found this one and posted it on here but I could not find a post about it. Looks super sickkk. Just thought I should let you guys know.

#3 ·
yea np. Ill be ordering one in about 1 month so post some picture when u installed it and let us know what quality it came in and how easy it was to install. Thanks!

#4 ·
Looks nice; just remember that you'll still have to fill in the hood to get the clean look that the pix show.

#7 ·
yea I was thinking about that. I know they sell little plastic pieces to fill that gap but they look like Sh*t IMO. What are ways to do it without spending a lot of money or buying a new hood?

#9 ·
yea I was thinking about that. I know they sell little plastic pieces to fill that gap but they look like Sh*t IMO. What are ways to do it without spending a lot of money or buying a new hood?
Well friend who paints cars, body shop friend, bang the receptionist at your dealer, body shop or store lol. Finally learn how to do alil body work n prep n have it spot painted......that's what i did

#10 ·
yep just cut a small metal sheet that fills the gap, weld it on, put a few layers of bondo, sanding each layer, primer, and paint, you dont have to paint the entire hood, but you might wanna clear coat the entire hood, just to avoid differences in texture.

Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Grille Vehicle Hood

my car was done using the above mentioned method at my buddy's shop.

Attachments

#11 ·
maybe its cuz i havent gotten used to it but im not a huge fan of how it looks on the mkVI

#12 ·
yea but I deff think its looks better on a black or white 2010/11 gti rather than red IMO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.