My Fast GTi banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to have black VW badges on both the front and back of my FAST but i dont want to paint them myself i'd rather buy them, anyone have any ideas on where to buy them? i saw them on TM Tuning for like $15 each but i dont know if they are legit it says they are for the mk3 but they look like they are for the mk5, any ideas?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
dont get them if it says for the MK3. the MKV's badge in the front is a big piece that actually clicks into the grille.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hmm, I might keep the chrome on the front/back, but paint the inside white... I don't know, I'll photoshop it first to make sure it looks alright.

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
I did a Flat black with Gloss Laquer finish on the front emblem of my 06 CW GTI.. matches the finish below the red stripe on the grille pretty well and the laquer adds durability.. pics here: www.ivdub.com/bcruzin

·
Registered
41 Posts
does anyone know where you can get the "german flag" emblem for the front or back of the gti.... i saw them on a couple of cars in here but all the sites i went to were mostly for the red gti "I" or or "fsi" "2.0" etc.... i cant find that friggin little german flag badge..... thanx and much appreciated:p

·
Registered
9 Posts
I like that 2.0T badge! Anyone have pictures of their cars with the added badge? I am curious to see where you put them and how they look like before I buy one. I also like the little Fast Emblem that VW offers. Think I will get that too.

·
Registered
842 Posts
But you promised...no mods except maybe lowering! You must be feeling some peer pressure from our younger members.
You are probably right ;D
I just thought that zone looked blank on the back, and it was only $19. Stock is good for me, and the R-Line springs are a ways off (we need a new kitchen).

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
uncle dude said:
But you promised...no mods except maybe lowering! You must be feeling some peer pressure from our younger members.
You are probably right ;D
I just thought that zone looked blank on the back, and it was only $19. Stock is good for me, and the R-Line springs are a ways off (we need a new kitchen).
Go test drive an EOS and peel the one of the back... [fish]

·
Registered
842 Posts
uncle dude said:
Just purchased my first after market item. It is all I could afford after buying the car [fish]

Check out the avatar. I got it straight and everything! I think it looks good, fills in that blank spot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts