My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I think we've taken a long enough break. Let's get this things going again.

For those who may or may not be familiar with how and why we do this:

The purpose of this thread is to recognize members of this board for thier outstanding and positive contributions to the the board and the community that populates this board. Nominations will be posted here, then voted on in a subsiquent thread. Nominations will begin now and will end on 1 March. Voting will occur from 2 March through 6 March. Winners will be given a special title and will be placed in a usergroup that identifies them as a Member of the Month (MotM for short). I'll get with Fast Freddie about some kind of prize or something. More on that to follow.

And with that, let the nominations begin!

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I will also nominate Fast Freddie for all the time and money he puts into this board, especially with the new software or whatever.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I vote for BCruzin. His posts are always useful, and positive.

How about voting for ride of the month too?

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'll vote for Fast Freddie!

but in the event that he's too humble to accept the vote, I'll vote BCruzin as well.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I wholeheartedly nominate DRAGON.....I have had many laughs on this site, many related to what he does. (as well as some very real technical education.)

Awesome guy.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
22350 said:
I wholeheartedly nominate DRAGON.....I have had many laughs on this site, many related to what he does. (as well as some very real technical education.)

Awesome guy.
You nominated me before I drove that poor kid with the Nissan away, I feel so ashamed :p

Hey Dr. J- I'll pitch in a few clams for a prize or I have a buddy who's got a vinyl cutter who owes me a few favors if you'd like to design a www.myfastgti.com decals and sell 'em.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
If you guys start selling decals, I'm definitely up for one. I had 2 decals (superman symbol, I swear added 10 HP :p and a Mitsubishi logo on both my back windows) and my windows look a little plain.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
FF...if we can get a pool of $dough$-nations in, what do you think it would take beyond that to make decals happen?

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
I do.

I keed I keed!

I'm going to put a SJ sticker on my car...maybe (it stands for St. John). Where do you think a ovalish sticker would look best?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts