Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i've been thinking and theres no way to really kno how any exhaust sounds and performs but to actually talk with someone that has one soo heres my question. i'm really leaning towards the awe tbe because its affordable and i like the exhaust tips. if you do have one would you recomend it to others? rate it from 1 - 5 so that everyone can have an idea of it thank you

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey ive been looking at some exuasts also.. im leaning toward the awe also because of the affordable price.. and fomr what ive heard on the interet the exuast sounds really good; however, the only way you can really tell if you like the sound fo the exuast is in person.. let me know if oyu end up purchasing it and how it goes...

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
i run the AWE (no cat) downpipe and a greddy catback. compared to other people around my area with the AWE full TBE mine is way deeper and sounds meanier. i love it 8)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I actually swung by the AWE main office in Willow Grove and it didn't sound too bad. I'm just wondering how the turbo back is going to sound with my cat back neuspeed.

I'd rather not scrap a pretty decent exhaust so its all one company.

I'd say go for it.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
the cat back is what gives it most of the sound. will change somewhat but not as much as if you put a catback on after a downpipe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts