Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM A HUUUUGE APR fanboy... the customer service is unreal and everything is just on key... from the results and vids and talking...ive just heard the awe kit is a little better... maybe more aggressive? id rather my car be pushed a little harder and tuned more aggressive if the giac tuning really is that way... its a sports car i dont need amazing stock lock performance built into a tuned car you know? I LOVE APR so much and would almost feel bad making the switch but i just want the best most aggressive car without a BT or stage 3 just yet... i want to do some more suspension stuff before all that... any thoughts???

·
Use Google Search!!!!
8,222 Posts
Its not a sports car dude. And yes giac is the better tune in my book

Sent from SKYROCKET
StockMOD v2.0
Stockish kernal

·
Registered
396 Posts
The APR ko4 is much easier to use as the dv is located on the turbo housing like the oem ko3. The awe kit still uses a relocation for the dv.

CTS turbo is also making a Ko4 for the TSI tht will have the dv in the turbo housing. But it isnt ready as of yet. I believe there planning for it to be ready in April-ish. They have amazing customer service. If you have any questions you can email [email protected]. I do believe they are running a group buy on oem ko4s right now too

As for the tune I would look into GIAC or UNI if you want the most aggressive/powerful. GIAC has a high output file for the ko4. Only thing with GIAC is they dont desensitize the rear o2 sensor so there is a possibility of getting a CEL while running an o2 spacer. Some get the CEL it some don't

Sent from my EVO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts