Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Anyone installed auto start to their GTI?

I asked some local shop, one said they won't even install on VW, another one is about 7 - 800.

What brand name do you guys have? Works good?

Thanks. Sask here.

Tony

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
clifford 210c has an autostart option... i know this because my parents used it to unlock my car already while i was at school :-\

·
Registered
473 Posts
GTfly,

I really feel for you after reading your last post here and on the tracking thread. I honestly dont think, and this is my last word on the subject, that you CAN get around that monitoring system. They seem OCD and need to work for the government with the tactics they're using to control their offspring. Any girlfriend you ever have or had Im guessing is gonna have to go thru the same scrutiny as your FAST. Blood work, background investigation, etc. I had to do such things to get my security clearence for the Air Force. Makes since in my case but not yours. I'd short something out and claim its got electrical problems (somehow) and get another FAST cuz yours is hooked up tight. Now they also have remote start feature on it too?!? I need to talk to them cuz that would suffice for my LOJACK and luxury mod I've been looking for.

All kidding aside GTfly and sorry for the rant but with controls put on children who havent done a damn thing to deserve the Department of Corrections treatment is BS and I hope I never reach that level of parenting with my two kids. I honestly do feel for your situation.

2STLTH out ~

p.s. staying with the tread.. dont have it but would be nice in the winter time. Anyone have it yet?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.