Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've never been a big fan of convertibles, and I don't really like this one tbh...... looks kinda weird with the cloth top when most other cars are coming with the retractable hard tops now.... just my opinion

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
i actually really like the car. if it comes in manual i might get that instead of a 1series convertible. See i love convertibles :) all started when i got a wrangler

·
mmm...beer
2,815 Posts
Magic_Man said:
I've never been a big fan of convertibles, and I don't really like this one tbh...... looks kinda weird with the cloth top when most other cars are coming with the retractable hard tops now.... just my opinion
im with you on that one. would spend my money (if had any) on something else....

·
Banned
890 Posts
:D :D :D Oh yeah! It's getting time for me to have only one car. Been looking for something that could replace (OK, nothing replaces a porsche but a porsche) my Boxster and GTI....This could be the ticket. BMW's are nice, just the 'Bangle' versions don't do much for me, at least not one within range. As much as some guys hate DSG, I love mine, and Audi is coming out with an eight gear auto with DSG...mmmmmmmmmmmm !!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Vegas Fahrenheit said:
I like the EOS better since it has a hard top. This Audi actually looks like a toned down version of a VW. :D
I agree. A boxy version of the EOS. I really like the EOS, except for it seems to have a reputation as being a girl car. Would probably have to get black and some "macho" wheels.

·
Ex-Fahrenheit GTI Owner
1,312 Posts
When I bought my FH, I actually went to the dealership to test drive the EOS...if it wasn't for the limited backseat space and trunk space, I would've be the owner of an Eos instead of a FH....pheeewww....did I get lucky there ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts