Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone play it?

Any opinions?

I'm just trying to get some more posts going on here... seems to have died down some...

I bought it and love it. I like how interactive everything is. And the graphics are AMAZING.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I hear ya! This is my livelihood...haha. Probably the best part of my day is when i get on MFG and see a ton of new posts.

Anyways, I was looking at getting it too. It does look amazing. I'm still thoroughly into Forza 2 though! O0

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My xbox was "out of order" for 3 months of of RROD... (Red Ring of Doom) and i was lazy and didn't send it in for 2 months. When I did, took about 2 weeks.

So.. I need to get back into Forza.

I miss my turbo charged R32 pushing 800HP.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Ha yeah. It's so sweet how true to life the engine sounds/ performance characteristics of the cars are. Like with the GTI...stock for stock it sounds the same. Slap on a CAI, and it sounds identical to the real life thing. I love it!

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
what is it? i preordered the new need for speed prostreet. i can not wait for it to get here. it is in the mail. >:D >:D >:D

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yes Mass Effect is incredible. I havent had the joy of a good RPG in a long time.

·
mmm...beer
2,815 Posts
hehe. got tired of forza 2 and sold it some time ago. had a nice gti on there, with the engine swap and 4wd O0 it was killer.

not really interested in creed.

playing COD 4. its sweet! will get the new nfs shortly.

mass effect, is a maybe. not into rpgs. but as long as they got hot alien girls, guns, and stuff that blows up i might try it >:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
I got the game 2 days ago, and I have to say it is not really my cup of tea! the graphic is nice and the story is great, but unforetunate thing like so many great titles, the control is not too easy to pull off,(Like to jump up wall and try to crab on thing and jump again...etc.) The camera angle sometime is very hard to control your guy while combat as well. i am going to sell it to my partner, he like that type of game more than I do, its my $0.02.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
I enjoy playing creed, I'm usually not into these sort of games but hey, I tried and must say I need my own 360 now...

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Haven't played Assassins Creed yet....Mass Effect is definately amazing...and needless to say, COD 4 is probably the most intense game I've EVER PLAYED! O0

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.