Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're growing and growing. If you are interested in being a moderator, or know someone who would be a great moderator, please PM me. I prefer that you've had some moderator experience before but that is not a prerequisite.
ff

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dragon said:
10bv01 said:
Three cheers for new moderators GTfly and Dragon. Good luck boys.
Tell FF we deserve a raise already. ;D

DUH!
Think I don't know how much work it is? I don't even get to post much at all anymore. Running MFG and rabbitownersclub.com is nearly a full time job. Most of it behind the scenes tweeking to keep things running smoothly. I've been experimenting with the Rabbitownersclub.com myspace and it's doing very good. It's got nearly 1500 friends and a couple thousand view and only been up a little over a week. I'm working on the mfg myspace site now. Trying to incorporate some cool flash effects. when I get through, I'll be adding more MKI -MKIV content to this site to help it evolve into a larger GTI site. Not just MKV alone. Give me some feedback on your feelings on this.
ff

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Fast Freddie said:
Dragon said:
10bv01 said:
Three cheers for new moderators GTfly and Dragon. Good luck boys.
Tell FF we deserve a raise already. ;D

DUH!
Think I don't know how much work it is? I don't even get to post much at all anymore. Running MFG and rabbitownersclub.com is nearly a full time job. Most of it behind the scenes tweeking to keep things running smoothly. I've been experimenting with the Rabbitownersclub.com myspace and it's doing very good. It's got nearly 1500 friends and a couple thousand view and only been up a little over a week. I'm working on the mfg myspace site now. Trying to incorporate some cool flash effects. when I get through, I'll be adding more MKI -MKIV content to this site to help it evolve into a larger GTI site. Not just MKV alone. Give me some feedback on your feelings on this.
ff
Did you migrate ROC from SMF to Vbulletin? How did that go?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.