Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what should i do buy the stage 3 apr turbo kit or is there something better for the price please let me know and let me know some good mods to do to my car please thank you

·
Registered
629 Posts
Uhh... Have you ever modded a car before? Do you not care about money? Do you have preferences? What are you trying to acquire? You are leaving a very vague request here. You can always build your own kit rather than paying a high priced kit that is put together for you.

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Ya, going stage 3 is going to require a lot of work and moneys. Like Jus said, you can build your own kit or use a pre-built kit.

·
Dub 2.0
924 Posts
Step 1 - Lower it
Step 2 - Do some research.... APR stage 3 is nice but also $$$
Step 3 - Learn how to type in sentence form ok so you dont continually run on and confuse everyone while you ask questions :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
how long you plan keeping the car? do you plan to race, pink slips, track the car, autocross?
if you do a stage 3 def do a lmtd. slip.diff, n def a big brake kit so u cant stop as well, jus as important.
torque steer in my mk2 200hp 220 lbs. of torque steer you fight the wheel n i had a Quaife.
def look into a good tuner in ur area if u have one..or DYI if money is tight, if it aint go Big or
Go Home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts