My Fast GTi banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Im getting my GTI soon and all I can think about is getting that chip in it as soon as possible, yes im impulsive. Anyways from my understanding APR chips are only availible at official APR dealers and the closest one to Toronto is in Barrie about a 3 hour roundtrip. Yes its worth taking it up there if I have to but I was wondering if there is any other way to get your hands on one, more specifically in Toronto if anyone would know. This is my first car so I don't even know any auto part dealers right now.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm in kansas and the closest dealer to me is in Little Rock, Arkansas...why? I have no idea. but i want one baaaaad!!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Go to the APR website and select Find a Dealer. Here is a shortcut... APR Dealer Locator

Cptobvious, There is a place near Toronto called H2Sport Tuning.

dsgti, I'm sure there is one much closer than Little Rock. You need to look a little deeper into the APR dealer network.

I want one too but dealer proximity isn't my issue. I just have to prioritize my funds. :-[

·
Registered
352 Posts
People have said REVO chips cause engine damage and will drastically reduce the life of your engine. Unless you replace all of the internals with performance versions. ie: pistons, pulleys, etc.

·
Registered
65 Posts
i was just on a site to buy the apr chip off of. unless u guys are trying to say that apr needs to insall the chip for u? but couldnt your dealer just install it for u? because i was going to buy one this week unless i have to go to toronto i live in upstate ny and i am about 3 hours away from there soo its not soo bad plus i hav veen mening to go therene hhow for sight seeing.

·
mmm...beer
2,815 Posts
step 1
remove ecu from car.

step 2
package real nice.

step 3
send to your apr dealer.

step 4
wait for overnight shipping

step 5
install and enjoy O0

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey to install the chip can u just go to the shop and they do it for u or can another place for them to install it? thnxsss...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts