My Fast GTi banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how would running an APR 100 program w/ menthanol compare to REVO chip with menthanol? even tho REVO is more powerful than the 93 APR, any one know about the 100 program and its gains? how does it compare to revo?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Revo maybe a little more powerful, however it may have the following side effects: Blow turbo and/or seals, fuel pump can't catch up and needs to be replace with a bigger and better (which to my knowledge is not out yet), to much stress on the engine meaning your sucking the life out faster. Also if your not racing why bother! APR or ABT is very good. Want more power get the APR stage 3.

I always say to be safe then sorry! 8)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
there is a new fuel pump out but it costs 1000 hah. revo i hear does cause problems. thats why i got GIAC... i did a trial of APR and didnt mind it much.
GIAC=way to go O0

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GTfly said:
well if you are going to run 100 octane in each i would still go with revo over apr for power hah
revo has difff programs? i thought it was just 1 chip...also how does REVO on the k04 kit sound?? :)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
the K04 is made by APR and tuned by their software. if you buy the Ko4 it comes with APR software i believe. the VF turbo upgrade kits comes with GIAC ecu tuning upgrade.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts