Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone seen or hear anything on the tint that can go over your tail light? is it good? or should i just use spray tint?

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
Re: Anyone seen?

You should search around this forum. I have seen and heard all about it.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Re: Anyone seen?

i havent figure out how to post youtube video's on this new forum set up...

but check this site out http://vwvideos.net/

and look at the smoked hell LED lights im a fan

·
Registered
687 Posts
i wouldnt suggest using spray on tint, my friend used it on his CLK and now it looks like S***.
i hear you can go to local tinting shops ans they can tint your tails for around $40.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
Or do it the real way and spray them with a quality paint product but isn't exactly "easy" unless you have the proper tools to do so...

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
could i take them to a paint shop and have them do it?
Maybe, but they might charge you a pretty penny. If they don't know how to do it it can cause another problem... Where do you live?

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
For those of you patient enough, Joe, my Empire Graphics buddy, will be getting tail light tints, R32 style, fitted on my MKV and then they will be made available to the masses. It'll be a laminex type overlay you do in your garage with your fingers and careful use of a heatgun/hairdryer. And it'll be a whole lot less than 220!

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
Sweet Bcruzin That Friend Of Urs Is Getting Some Really Cool Stuff For Our Cars. Keep Us Updates On Them Products Of His O0 Im Planning On Calling My Buddy That Works @ Advanced Tint And Seeing What They Would Charge Me For Them To Tint Em .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.