Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
we should all combine at one point sometime. there is a northern va thread, i know a few people form the vortex site w/ mkv gti's, who i meet up w/ on wed for tysons adn thurs for arlington. Mattabuzzi or something like that is from potomac. i work at andrews afb. if we organzized this right we could get a decent turn out. mayb we should combine this thread and start a metro dc/va/md thread?

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
check out capitaldubs.com they have two meets one in laurel and one in tysons.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Seems like everyone is just shouting out where they live. Does anyone have any interest in organizing this in to a lset location and date? Id like to get a meet before waterfest and see if anyone wants to head to NJ together.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
check out captialdubs.com its the b'more/dc mkv forum.

we do weekly meets here

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
vdub love.....all welcomed.

also check on vortex: region: the capital.

we have meets of all vws: mkiv, scirroccos, corrados mki pick ups etc..... wed night 8pm. up in tysons corner

there is also schnell its another forum they meet on wednesday too up in rockville

·
Registered
7 Posts
I dont know if anyone posted this yet, but here goes.
WV(eastern panhandle) and the western handle of MD, and southern PA.
usually from south as winchester VA, west as Han**** MD, east as Frederick MD, and north as carisle PA.

club is urostyles.com
Vdubbers, Audis, Beemers, etc.

check it out. hope this helped someone

.[hail vw]

·
Premium Member
5,926 Posts
hey i am in maryland now. i am in baltimore now for the next 3 days and than i am going up to aberdeen proving grounds for school for 2 months. i do not have my GTI but i got this pontiac grand prix that i am cruzing right now. if anyone is going to be in that area let me know. maybe hit up a couple of shows or something

·
Registered
63 Posts
im in the Perry hall/white marsh area of MD its about 15 min from the inner harbor. if anyone ever wants to cruise or take some pictures or even get a possible meet or club going im down. h20 is coming up sep 26/27 and im more than likey going to go. who else is

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
i used to frequently attend capitaldubs meet, visit capitaldubs.com and vortex meets. now i dont have enough free time to meet up. cant go to h20 this year coz of a friends wedding.

seriously if you looking for a meet check out capitaldubs. they meet up frequently between dc/tysons and bmore

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.