My Fast GTi banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
I don't have them, so I can't provide any info...but I just don't understand the whole eyelid thing. ...just doesn't look good on these MkV's in my opinion. To me it looks like slapping on parts and pieces to make an already very clean looking car, look cluttered and 'rice.' ...maybe someone can enlighten me ;)

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
I got them! Had them about 6 months. Love em. Color is spot on, however, finish is a bit orange peel, if you kno what i mean. It takes a trained eye to notice that tho.. I say go for it

Pics:

dgm,
To each his own. No enlightenment needed...

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
Painted.. bored one weekend, looked up a DIY on VWVORTEX. It has since chipped and I bought a new Chrome OEM emblem and will be leaving it original.. But now that you mention vinyl.... maybe I'll try that route....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Vinyl would be better than paint. You can always take it off if you want with only a few minutes effort. This guy down the way owns a sign and lettering shop. He does all the lettering on all the rigs at my station. He does an outstanding job. Shouldn't be a problem for him to whip a couple of those up. I'll look into it tomarrow and let you know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts