Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have almost everything you need- ATP Tapped oil pan, T3, SS drainline 944 intercooler, 2.5 inch exhuast/SS muffler, somebody please build a honda killer with this set up. 2.0 or 1.8 l all you need is a manifold and fuel management . Find me through here.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hey man -

I don't think you'll find too many takers on here...this is pretty much a GTI forum (hence the name). You might want to try over at vwvortex.com. Peace brotha.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i would say the mrk 1 would smoke the thunder from the spec on it!!:) A buddy built a mrk1 with a 2.0 and the vr6 lost every time at the track so give it a go.

·
Registered
5 Posts
"Hey man -

I don't think you'll find too many takers on here...this is pretty much a GTI forum (hence the name). You might want to try over at vwvortex.com. Peace brotha."

FASTADDICT,
a 2.0l golf is the same engine as a 2.0l gti. you can turbo it with the same turbo.
it's just a matter of suspension and styling, at least with mkIIIs

·
Registered
16 Posts
umm... i wanna turbo my 91 gti. are you selling a motor or just pieces to do a turbo conversion? IM me w/ price, and all parts included.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
"FASTADDICT,
a 2.0l golf is the same engine as a 2.0l gti. you can turbo it with the same turbo.
it's just a matter of suspension and styling, at least with mkIIIs
Uhmmmmm...

I think he was referring to the BPY/2.0TSFI currently used. The BPG(2.oFSI) motor AFAIK has never been available in the NA market.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts