Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a thought, every time I see pictures of MKIV GTI's they all have black Interiors, Or dark gray. My GTI is Indigo Blue Pearl with a black and tan interior, which is quite an unusual color combination. Anybody here have MKIV with a tan interior? Are they rarer than black interiors?

P.S. As stated my dub has a wierd color combo and the dark blue and tan doesn't lend itself to visual mods in my opinion. It would be great if the exterior matched the interior with a white, black, or dark gray. Will a legal 35% window tint all around shade the tan so it doesn't pop out as much in the daytime against the dark Indigo? Any other ideas would be appreciated too.

·
Registered
194 Posts
when i was in the market for an mk4 gti, i test drove someone's ORANGE gti with a tan interior. I've seen some tan interiors on kijiji on some mk4's, not gti or non gti.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Sadly mine has some good old grey cloth interior. But the black and tan sounds pretty sweet. And all the GTI's I test drove before buying mine, were black leather, or grey cloth.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sadly mine has some good old grey cloth interior. But the black and tan sounds pretty sweet. And all the GTI's I test drove before buying mine, were black leather, or grey cloth.
See this is interesting. I wonder how many tan interiors left the production line as opposed to black and grey

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've got black and grey seats and black carpet but a tan roof and pillars, I changed my door panel material to a plaid to kind of tie the two together better

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a silver mkiv gti with black seats+dash. I redid my headliner and painted my pillars/plastics black. Cheap and turned out great! This picture is the only one I have on my phone with out the pillars and plastics painted. Car Vehicle Mode of transport Head restraint Automotive exterior

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
ive seen many mkiv golfs with tan interior not gti's but golfs...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts